$20 - $26 an hour W-2 Employee Not 1099.
Proud Moments , is a Behavioral Health Agency providing home based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services throughout New York and New Jersey. We are looking for both, caring and professional ABA Technician to provide ABA services for children with autism under the guidance of a BCBA.
- Attend Professional Development Training's, as required
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Arrive on time and prepared for therapy sessions
- Provide in-home, and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience or familiarity with ABA therapy or developmental disabilities
- Energetic people with a passion to help children and families overcome large obstacles
- A minimum of six months experience with ABA therapy, working with children with Autism
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required
What we offer:
- Professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the autism spectrum.
- A flexible, part-time schedule
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
- Many cases are within close proximity to your home
- Competitive hourly compensation starting at $20.00
- Therapists working 10 hours per week may receive BCBA supervision hours at no charge.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour