The Clinical Director is responsible for managing the development and implementation of clinical programs for Lakewood / Central New Jersey . This role is responsible for all operational aspects of a specific location including outreach, marketing, recruiting, supervising and managing staff. The Clinical Director manages intake of cases, coordinates with the authorization department, staffs cases with BCBAs and Paraprofessionals. The Clinical Director is also responsible for serving as a BCBA on cases as well as offering clinical support for the other BCBAs in their region.
- Oversee all clinical and administrative staff in that region
- Manage outreach and marketing efforts to build a strong client base
- Recruit BCBAs, Paraprofessionals and Administrative Staff
- Trains and coached BCBAs in that region
- Oversees intake of potential clients
- Ensures that authorization is received through the Brooklyn office before servicing clients
- Assigns a well matched BCBA and paraprofessional for each client
- Directs the operational aspects for the physical office location
- BCBA credentials
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level problem solving abilities
- Deep understand of the needs and culture of that regions
- Ability to skillfully manage staff
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Proud Moments ABA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Proud Moments ABA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.