Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Proud Moments ABA Therapy is currently seeking BCBAs/LBAs to work within Staten Island and/or New Jersey to create treatment plans for our clients and supervise our behavior technicians.
Proud Moments ABA Therapy is a behavioral health agency that was created to help children who are on the autism spectrum learn, grow and reach their potential. We work with children and young adults aged 0-21, utilizing a service team to implement services. Our therapists are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)/Licensed Behavior Analysts (LBAs), trained to implement behavioral methods to improve language/communication, social, behavioral, and adaptive skills. We specialize in behavioral evaluations, social skills groups, functional behavioral assessments, behavior plan implementation, onsite and home services, parent/caregiver training, direct 1:1 therapy, applied behavior analysis, verbal behavior, supervision and consultation, staff training and workshops.
* Conducting descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses
* Designing and supervising behavior analytic interventions
* Developing and implementing appropriate assessments, skill acquisition programs and intervention methods
* Carrying out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions
What we offer:
- Immediate Full & Part-time positions
- Flexible Hours - Day/Afternoon/Evenings
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Available for Full-time (Health, Dental & Vision, with a FREE Dental & Vision option)
- Advanced web-based data collection site
- New York State LBA Supervision provided by a BCBA-D
- Monthly CEU accredited courses