ABA Therapist/Behavior Technician
Proud Moments ABA is a Behavioral Health Care Agency providing home-based services for clients. We are seeking ABA Techs to join our team of caring professionals, to provide ABA services for children with autism, under the guidance of a behavioral supervisor (BCBA).
What we offer:
- Professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the autistic spectrum.
- A flexible, part-time schedule, many times near your home
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
- Provide in-home, and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition Data during sessions
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Servicing a child in a home or community setting, many times in your own neighborhood (Canarsie, Bushwick, Williamsburg, Midwood, Sunset Park, Mill Basin, Borough Park, Gravesend, Bath Beach, Seagate, Coney Island, Brighton Beach, etc.)
Job Type: Part-time